CEDIA, the Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association, is an international not-for-profit trade association of nearly 3,500 members who design,integrate and/or supply electronic systems for the home.
Designing Integrated Future-Ready Homes
- To educate design professionals about the benefits and process involved in custom installation
- To help build vocabulary and remove the mystery of technology
- To enable delegates to understand the benefits of preparing a home for technology
- To enable delegates to find out what is possible:How far can customisation go?
- Discover some simple tips
- Find out where to go to and what to ask.
A knowledge and understanding of smart home technology and how to incorporate this when specifying to clients.
- ‘Home Technology Guide for Architects’ brochure
- CPD Handout
- CEDIA Recommended Wiring Guidelines.